Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And so my blogging journey begins…


I’m Mrs. Squishy. I’m 26 years old and I work as an Accounting/Office Manager for a small family owned company. We live in a medium sized city in Ontario, Canada in a tiny little house. Mr. Squishy, my husband work in sales. We met through Mr. Squishy’s university roommate and started dating on April 9th, 2006. He proposed to me on January 9th, 2007 after dating for a year and 9 months. We were married on September 19th, 2009.(9-19-9 WOOT!) We adopted our sweet fur baby, Nova, an Australian Multi-generational Labradoodle on October 9th, 2009 and have lived as a happy little family ever since. We’re hoping to expand our family soon and give Nova, our fur baby a sibling!

I really wish I knew more about HTML coding. This blog looks like crap lol I envy some of the blogs I follow. They’re so pretty and personalized. Oh well, I’ll get there one day.
So here I am. I always said I’d start a blog but never got around to it. I figured, what better time to blog then now. After a year of marriage under my belt, I feel like I have lots to talk about and the journey’s only beginning.  I’m won’t launch into this big spiel about it, you’ll just have to follow along with me. 

Anyway, that’s a brief summary of who I am. Hopefully you’ll continue to follow me and share this journey with me. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS feel comfortable to leave a comment! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment