Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby Update #1

 I've been experiencing some pretty severe pain above my pubic region for over a week now. The Doctor orignally thought it might be a urinary tract infection but the test came back negative for any infection this morning. So he has me going back tomorrow morning for more tests. I believe he'll do an internal ultrasound to try and rule out an ectopic pregnancy so hopefully everything is fine and baby is where he/she needs to be!

How far along are you? 5 weeks today!
How big is baby? Apple Seed
Weight gain/loss? I'm up 3 pounds right now but it's all just bloat.
Stretch marks? None from the baby yet.
Maternity clothes? Nope – not yet. But I might cave and get some pants because of this bloat none of mine (other then yoga pants) fit comfortably.
Best moment this week? We told my family on Friday & Saturday and oh man were their tears of joy! That was last week but I'm counting it. On Monday my fabric samples for the baby's bedding arrived in the mail. We won't order it yet but I still asked for the sample anyway.
Gender? I think its a girl
Movement? No, way too early
Belly button? In
Symptoms? Severe pain above my pelvic area. I'm going to the Doctor at 10:30 tomorrow to rule out anything terrible (ie: ectopic) because the pain is making me vomit.
Cravings? Pasta & Potato
What do I miss? Wine & Chicken (Chicken makes me throw up right now)
What I’m looking forward to this week? Telling DH's one sister tomorrow night and possibly having an ultrasound tomorrow. Not for the best reason but I'll take it.
Milestones? I hit 5 weeks today. I have officially missed a period. To me, that made this a lot more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment