Thursday, November 17, 2011

There is a baby in there!!!

Today we got to see our sweet little one!! We had our first ultrasound this afternoon and although we couldn't hear the heart beat, we saw it fluttering away on the screen. It made me cry. Seeing the heartbeat was so reassuring.This is really happening. We have a real baby in here!



How far along are you? 8 weeks today!
How big is baby? Raspberry
Weight gain/loss? I've lost 8 pounds!
Stretch marks? None from the baby yet.
Maternity clothes? One pair of cargo style maternity pants. Comfiest pants I own.
Best moment this week? Seeing our baby during the ultrasound and seeing its heart beating away.
Gender? Not yet!
Movement? No, way too early
Belly button? In
Symptoms? Nausea, exhaustion and frequent urination
Cravings? Carb's and salty snacks
What do I miss? Wine
What I’m looking forward to this week? Showing our families the ultrasound picture!
Milestones? Hitting 8 weeks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment