Friday, February 4, 2011


I’ve been feeling like death since the Brad Paisley concert. My girlfriend and I seem to have caught something at the concert, which really doesn’t surprise me considering there were how many thousands of thousands of people there. I’m usually quite the trooper but lately I find I’m catching shit all the time. I need to take a constant supply of vitamin C or something. I woke up on Saturday feeling run down I just figured it was from the late night out. (I’m getting older you know) lol 

Anyway, by Monday morning I was down and out. My chest hurt, I had a wicked cough and a fever. I woke up yesterday and it hurt to breathe and the pressure inside my chest was something I haven’t felt before. I pretty much realized then that the Buckley’s I was taking (Man that stuff is AWFUL) just wasn’t going to cut it anymore. Went to the Dr and sure enough, I have a lung infection. SWELL! So now I’m on antibiotics and trying to limit my social interactions which is hard because I love people :)

I have to take Nova to the vet this afternoon for his 1 year needles. He’s going to hate me. Hopefully Mr Squish can come. I hate doing it by myself. The Vet makes me hold Nova still when he does it (Nova nips him) but Nova is too strong for me now. At 75 pounds he’s pure muscle and me holding him does crap all except piss him off. At least if Mr Squish is there HE can hold him while the vet gives his needles. I’m always so worried about Nova after needles because he had a slight reaction one time so I always book his appointments when we will be available to watch him for 24 hours after the needle. I just feel more at ease knowing if something happens, I’m there to get him to the vet asap.

Anyway, I get to leave work early today to get to the appointment which is great because these antibiotics are kicking my ass, well my lungs really, but I’m SO tired and I feel so nauseous. I don’t have an appetite so I have to force myself to eat. Eating hurts. Who am I kidding, everything hurts right now!

Anyway, that’s about the most exciting thing going on in my life right now. How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment